My Tractor Forum banner

Pierce governor

1125 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  rscurtis
Anyone have a governor in GOOD condition, you would be willing to sell? Need it for a 1970 super convert.:thanku: PM me
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Their is usually something on Ebay under "gravely". Try to find a Hoof if you can, easier to work on. It is held together by 4 bolts instead of 2 screws- that's how you can identify it in a picture.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.