My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some organizing in the garage today. This isn't my full collection, but most of it. My 10518 and 547 live in the back porch of my house and my 10424 is on the workbench right now.

Anyway I bought these shelves and they work great for lb's!

Also, the F commercial in need a new deck I just picked up.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Nice, very nice.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Bob:

Great storage shelfs , I have three of those in my garage,but not for mower. They have JUNK on them... You inspired me to clear them off and throw the mowers on them..

Hey i don't see any Mulching plates in the pictures..LOL!!

Ooops,,, there there on the small shelf!!!

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paul I got a plate for you, just need your e-mail address so I can send a pic. Your PM box is full.

The shelves are awesome... took like 15 minutes to assemble and they are sturdy as heck.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good job of organizing, Bob! Nice collection too. I need to have you stop by and stack my LBs like that. :ROF

I don't think the DF units would fit on those shelves with the handles folded. I'm looking for some shelves that will.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Very nice. How many of these machines are "keepers" as opposed to what you may sell? Just curious.

-dave

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm planning on selling my 10323, and 10422 this summer yet. Also one M is probably going to get parted out (the SP one on the end in the pictures). That's really it... I like too many of them and want to keep all of them. Once I start running out of room is when I start to thin the heard.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I'm planning on selling my 10323, and 10422 this summer yet. Also one M is probably going to get parted out (the SP one on the end in the pictures). That's really it... I like too many of them and want to keep all of them. Once I start running out of room is when I start to thin the heard.
I would be interested in the mulch plug off of the M.....

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
You need a predrilled comm deck for the 6259 (I'm guessing)?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Paul I got a plate for you, just need your e-mail address so I can send a pic. Your PM box is full.

The shelves are awesome... took like 15 minutes to assemble and they are sturdy as heck.
Who's the manufacturer and where did you get them, if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts