My Tractor Forum banner

361 - 371 of 371 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,206 Posts
Scout and I have a picture snapped on our Mutual Adoption Day Anniversary. Yesterday was Anniversary number 10.
Both still going strong - but both showing a little more gray than a decade ago!
That's great! :thThumbsU

·
Administrator
16,811 Posts
Bella (Rotti/Shepard mix) and Krissy (Shepard)
Krissy was replacement for Bella's sister who had died of kidney shutting down. Bella was in real funk so it was off to the animal rescue and we got Krissy. Quick play day to see how they got along and right away it was as if they had grown up with each other.
MikeC

Attachments

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,593 Posts
This used to be a more active thread, so when my additions show up more than once on a page, I wonder if I should stop posting. Then I notice my posts are 10 month apart, so here is Scout enjoying one of our favorite hill fields in the fall. He is two weeks from his 11th birthday, and still loving the Fall!

·
2,828 Posts
My Harley and Lotus we rescued Harley and his sister Lotus about 10 years ago...they were just over a year old then...we lost Lotus last year...she was high strung and she reacted badly to having her nails done during a visit to the Vet...she got so excited that she could not breath and if paralyzed her larnyx.....they were from the same litter...Lotus is the one with the black face in the first 2 pictures.....Harley is the 3rd Picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
My deer-head chihuahua Rubi-rose. She has the heart of a lion and is a great companion.
20190919_175250.jpg
20190929_174419.jpg

361 - 371 of 371 Posts