267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a thread to show off your pets.

i have a Red Betta(no pics)
2 Cats
a collie
and a beagle.

Thats my female cat her name is Sara.

Thats my Beagle. her name is Skippy.(pic from a cell phone)

i will try to get other pics of my other animals

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts

Dutchess

·
Registered
616 Posts
Here is Laser (Male Orange tabby 2 years) and Muffin (Female Tabby 4 years)

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Long ago, I was a dog man-I wouldn't have given you a plug nickel for a cat. THEN this Grey Ghost gave into my life. She was homeless-she still runs free-but every evening now, for over three years, she comes to my garage, gets on the seat of my Wheel Horse as if to say "I'm ready for duty" She has kept mice off my tractors and limited their presence in my garage-in turn for a bowl of cat food come morning. She sometimes checks in during the day when I'm working on something, she will sit right next to me while I run a air sander, or even a Die grinder.
Needless to say I dread the day, when she won't come again.
But until then-We are BUDS.
Her name is "Hermione"
I call her Minee-Mo.

Thanks-AL

·
Registered
63 Posts
We have a puggle... the wife had to have a puppy...Her name is Sadie

She goes everywhere with me.. I can't even leave the room. And this was supposed to be "her" dog... yeah right.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
My animal "collection" began with a pound rescue kitten almost nine years ago. She actually picked me by being the one climbing the side of the cage and looking very pitiful. Her name is Katie.

After we moved back to where I grew up and had the area for a dog to be able to run, we got Tippy. He is a Springer Spaniel going on five years old and a great dog and my best friend/shadow.

Next, a big orange tom came by one evening. He is just a big, fluffy, friendly cat. He is a great hunter and trades his catches for bagged cat food. He just stayed and adopted us. Since he keeps the rodents and woodpeckers, yes, he catches woodpeckers, but no other birds, I will gladly give him a home and feed him. My wife calls him "baby" but I just call him "kitty" or "meat head."

Next is a part Siamese cat. I'll swear the cat is ADHD. She is wide open and always into something, and about a year old. I like her though and she is called "Tabbie."

Lastly, and the newest addition, is a one year old Brittany Spaniel named Buddy. He is also a live wire and still very destructive, but he will grow out of it soon.

Well, that's the clan. Life would not be the same without even one of them.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Cheif, our third Dalmatian over the last 30 years, and "concrete guy" (just added Friday);

Attachments

·
Super Duper Member
1,464 Posts
You peeps have some wonderful looking pets.

·
Administrator
20,937 Posts
Very cute cats, Saleen, and that little dog seems very happy to share his space with them!

·
Super Duper Member
1,464 Posts
Very cute cats, Saleen, and that little dog seems very happy to share his space with them!
Thanks Brad. We rescued the dog, and all five cats off of the streets. Jax, the dog thinks he is a cat. We call him "big kitty." :ROF

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
My dobie hates having her picture taken (she probably gets that from me) but I was able to snap a few the other day and wanted to share :)

Not sure what prompted her bashful expression but it's funny to look at :)

"Quit taking my picture and leave me sleep"

1 - 20 of 371 Posts