My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
All Cub Cadet stuff.......I don't know if you can use any of the pics or not.

Cub Cadet model 1450...14hp hydrostatic drive tractor, with a 12" moldboard plow

same tractor with a 42" single stage snowthrower

Cub Cadet model 147...14hp hydrostatic drive tractor, with tiller.

Cub Cadet 'Original'....7hp 3speed manual drive tractor, pulling a 42" plug areator

Cub Cadet model 1250......12hp hydrostatic drive tractor, with 54" snow/dozer blade

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wild Bill 83 said:
All Cub Cadet stuff.......I don't know if you can use any of the pics or not.

Cub Cadet model 1450...14hp hydrostatic drive tractor, with a 12" moldboard plow

same tractor with a 42" single stage snowthrower

Cub Cadet model 147...14hp hydrostatic drive tractor, with tiller.

Cub Cadet 'Original'....7hp 3speed manual drive tractor, pulling a 42" plug areator

Cub Cadet model 1250......12hp hydrostatic drive tractor, with 54" snow/dozer blade
looks like my dh's "lawn mower"... he loves it.... of course i am the one who uses it and he gets to push mow and weed eat......lol :fing32:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
boxerslave said:
looks like my dh's "lawn mower"... he loves it.... of course i am the one who uses it and he gets to push mow and weed eat......lol :fing32:
I saw the cub with the tiller behind it and I have a question. I thought that was a cat 0 tractor and if so where can you find a cat 0 tiller?

·
Registered
48 Posts
thesmartfarmer said:
I saw the cub with the tiller behind it and I have a question. I thought that was a cat 0 tractor and if so where can you find a cat 0 tiller?
don't know that answer.... dh only has tractor cub cadet something but it looks like the tractor in picture... he doesn't have attachments for it that i know of... am lucky to just drive the tractor... god forbid i should hurt his baby.....lol

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
There is a picture my wife took at a plow day in October. It shows me taking a break at one end of the field we were plowing. I could not move it to this thread. The plow is a Brinly 12" TPH plow. The picture is in the thread I posted about a plow day that we attended in Ohio.
Dave

·
16,498 Posts
Here's one from last summer, after our garden withered away from the heat & drought.

Landscaping with my Suburban:
Queen--glad to see you got that Suburban running good--They are a bear of a machine!

·
Just passing through
8,419 Posts
Don't know if you sell stuff like this?...:D

Attachments

·
Small Engine Tech
1,481 Posts
I plow snow and dirt with this front blade on my B6000 Kubota. The JD112 round fender is a custom diesel repower that I built and thats me plowing with her. Next up is me on my IH built Cub Cadet 70 with Brinly plow. I am having an adapter made to allow me to use sleeve mount Brinly implements behind my B 6000. Its such a small compact that most Catagory 1 implements are to large, espicaly the moldboard plows. I will get more pics this coming summer.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts