My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to get some pictures of you guys that have purchased stuff to go on your tractors (especially if you purchased it from me) But if any one has pictures of their tractor in use I would love to get them and you can send them to [email protected]

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
I will see what I can do to accomodate you this afternoon after my rock gets here for the driveway!. Sorry, it is a craftsman blade though...

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats fine I would just like to have some pictures available for when people ask what it looks like on a tractor.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Just sent two.

Cheers

JDFANATIC

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Here ya go:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
thesmartfarmer said:
Thanks do you care if I use them as my advertisement pictures?
Go ahead: I waive all rights!

Cheers

JDFANATIC

·
Registered
939 Posts
If you want to use that picture of my Craftsman with the yeller seat I got from you I'd be surprised, but you certainly can if you want to! I really like that seat btw

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
I like those front tires on the Craftsman. Looks like they should really keep the front end from slipping/sliding. slkpk

·
Registered
939 Posts
The marketing name of the tractor with the yellow seat I got from you is an LT 1000
I believe that all the Craftsman LT seats have the same bolt hole patterns, but I couldnt say that for sure.

regards,

Kurt

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
horseman1 said:
The marketing name of the tractor with the yellow seat I got from you is an LT 1000
I believe that all the Craftsman LT seats have the same bolt hole patterns, but I couldnt say that for sure.

regards,

Kurt
Ok thanks but does any one else have the exact mounting patterns?

·
Registered
939 Posts
The bottom line on this tractor is that it has a hole in the middle :). Thats the only one you need on a Craftsman.

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Heres another 1 from today. Turned out pretty well IMO :congrats: .

1 - 20 of 39 Posts