My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
11,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a link to pictures I took at the local Old Car Club's Spring Festival Show last weekend. The turnout seemed pretty good with hot and humid but dry weather. There seems to be less of the pre-1940 cars than what there used to be. Some of the older members that had them are getting up in years. I also noticed a lack of older mustangs, corvairs, and corvettes compared to previous years. But I was there on Saturday. Sunday is normally the bigger day. It is always a very good show with a lot to see along with a good sized fleemarket of auto related goods.

Old Car Show Pictures

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
...and a really nice car show! Looks like the weather was great. But you knew what the weather was going to be like before you went there, didn't you Mark? :D

Great pics, thanks for sharing. :fing32:

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,483 Posts
Very nice cars at that show. Seen a few i wouldn't mind having :fing32: Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures. :bannana:

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,769 Posts
nice.. great pics..

i like the green superbee or plymouth road runner?

im going to one up in owlshead, maine tomorrow... its a decent ride.. 2.5 hours north but ill bring the g/f and we will make a day of it... hope theres more than 10 cars!!!ROF

http://www.owlshead.org/*rod.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts