Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a picture of my L185 at work with me on it from last summer

Attachments

·
Citizen of Earth
15,448 Posts
If that is the size logs you cut, I'm guessing that your wood stove is a BIG one! ROF

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Michael I know it gets cold there but logs that size could heat a city the size of Tampa ROF

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I better explain the log that is cut up, That log was one of many that I had to cut up when I was disassembling a partially finished log ccabin barn that had been put up by the drugger that own my property before me. We had a earthquake and the building had become unstable on the north end of the building and It was condemned by the county. No other damage had occured on my property by the earthquake.
Kevin the loader on the front of my tractor is a aftermarket brand that come on my tractor when I bought it from a private owner last year. I do not even have a name for the loader as it came with no name so I do not know what brand it is but it works good except for the attachment to the front of the tractor which was to weak and I repaired it (rewelded it with gussets so would not break again). Here's a view of the log cabin after I had it on the ground. :fing32:

Attachments

·
Banned
813 Posts
i wunder if that druggy deeler hid money on that property?

i heer its common fer thim to bury ta large sums of cash...

1 of here was buryin cars,tractors, dozers, etc...no kiddin

they found a big suitcase that had been waterproofed with 250,000 dollars in 1000 dollar bills.. :eek:mg:

wish i coolds dug up sum of that stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts