My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics! x530 on the hillside and the 317

I feel bad for the 317 because I didn't get a chance to wash it before I took the pics today. So the 530 is brand new and clean and the 317 has had a summer full of fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Biz you got a good looking place there. Tractors don't look to bad ether.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. I think the x530 might be a touch over kill but I've got great visions and plans for that baby =)

·
TE Forum Contributor
408 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics of your Deeres! :trink39: Are you planning on keeping the 317 or selling it? Oh yeah, I still want to see the striping from the X530!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Thank you. I think the x530 might be a touch over kill but I've got great visions and plans for that baby =)
You are welcome. There is no such thing is over kill. I could get away with one tractor here but I figured if one could do it six will do it better.:trink39:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for sharing the pics of your Deeres! :trink39: Are you planning on keeping the 317 or selling it? Oh yeah, I still want to see the striping from the X530!
The 317 is actually my Dad's machine. Today over lunch I loaded it up on the trailer and drove it back to its more normal home. It's got a 2305 and a 2210 to keep it company.

He doesn't plan on selling it.

Edit: You'll have to wait on the striping. The grass has already grown a lot with a whole day's worth of rain yesterday.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Thanks for sharing the tractors and your place. slkpk

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Nice pictures and a pretty location :fing32:

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I do have one problem with the 317..........:Disgus: :sidelaugh

·
TE Forum Contributor
408 Posts
Do everyone a favor and get an emblem for the 317! :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Re: Pics! x530 on the hillside and the 317

I suppose when we build a steep slope, and put warning signs on the tractor, someone is bound to test it all out.

Jerry

·
Registered
2,206 Posts

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Nice pics, nice place and nice tractors! I really like those side by side shots from the back, it puts the old vs. new in perspective. I really like that seat on the X530.:thanku: :fing32:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Thats some nice real estate you got there. Indiana is just a "fly over" state for most, and thats a shame by looking at those pics!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts