My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,482 Posts
Thats one clean machine and you have a few attachments for it to. Kris in the 3rd picture is that a stump grinder? I think Paul was looking for one of those. How well does it work? And in the 1st picture that saw blade how well does it work? Does it grab and sling the tractor or is it pretty stable? You have some rare attachments there.

·
Gravely Fan
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jody! :D That is my LI . The pics are from 2yrs ago when I got thru refurbing it. That machine is not a "show queen" it gets used all year round. Yes pic #3 is the stump grinder. It works mint :fing32: . I have ground a dozen or so oak tree stumps with no problems. The buzz saw in the first pic I sold. It does work for small saplings but the guard leaves a little to be desired. Some people modify there brush hog deck (they cut a "V" notch in the housing) to expose the blade so it can cut which is much safer than Gravelys guard. I was just using the cart today to haul debri from the lawn. I might have more stump grinder pics. Let me look........ - Kris

·
Gravely Fan
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gravelys

Your right Paul, but it's a cryin shame they stopped production. How many machines made today are that versatile ? And I don't have a 1/4 of the attachments that were made for Gravely. - Kris :smilie_fl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts