1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MTD 990 Twactor Guy
577 Posts

·
put it in the mud
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it looks great ill have pics up of mine as soon as i get it it should be within 2 weeks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was really looking forward to watching this thread take off, but so far, not much has happened. Here are some pictures of mine i previously posted in hopes of reviving this thread. I'm working on my "belly" or grader blade and will post some summer pics soon.

Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I;ve got lots of pics of it in various stages, but here is it's latest incarnation

·
MTD 990 Twactor Guy
577 Posts
Very nice looking tractor, Joe...........how long have you been working on it? Do you have the 3-pt. on yours?
Rich

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Joe I notice yours does not have the bolt on front wheels or the grill bulge. do you know what year they stopped making them that way. Anyone else know?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't have a bulge because it has a regular starter and alternator behind the flywheel instead of the starter/generator. The front wheels are just like all the riding mowers today with the slide on front wheels. I put a couple of trailer wheels on the front with bearings in the 2 piece hubs. Had to add spacers to center the wheels.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would like to upload some pictures but don't know how. I tried and got a message that the file was too big. What should I do?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts