My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dan
3,954 Posts
Thank for show me that sleeve hitch.

Now can we tell simple John to make another forum for gilson? They are billion of people with gilson not check this forum because no forum for gilson. I hope he will do that:i_praying :i_praying :i_praying

What size rear tires is on that?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The rear tires are 23x10.50. They do look fat in the pic, but they are about the same width as the turfs on my Craftsman.

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Some pics of my unknown year Montgomery Ward tractor.
That style was made in the 70s. I remember repeatedly looking through the huge Wards catalog at those tractors, which bothered my mom. Then one day the catalog was no where to be found. Several years ago I bought a cheap 8hp Wards tractor and the owner gave me a Wards Farm & Garden catalog that was like brand new. I still have it.

·
Super Moderator
18,638 Posts
That a nice Gilson Made Wards tractor:thThumbsU

·
20,000 +posts!
20,939 Posts
I have one very similar to yours,its a 11HP Briggs powered one with a 38" rear discharge deck...model number is 33887A,I think its a 1978 ..has the same grille & hood,the seat is different but might have been changed..its even red & white!..Gilson made mine,yours is a Gilson too..mine has only 3 speeds,no low range,but first gear is a real creeper gear,it has a huge transaxle pulley about 10" in diameter,so it'll pull pretty good for a lawn tractor..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.