My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked it up yesterday and took it for a spin this morning to make sure most everything worked and made the trip in one piece. I didn't argue price and the seller threw in a counterweight for the FEL, a snow blade and a complete service manual for it.

I'm going to give it a washing, change the oil and coolant. Then I need to put it to work moving all those rocks in the background.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Congratulations on the new tractor. Did Ken N Tx paint the front loader?

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Looks like a good ole workhorse, a little cosmetics here and there, especially on that bucket and she's good to go :).

Congrats and :thanku: for the pics !.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks to be in good mechanical shape. All the sheetmetal is there and in pretty good condition. The original owner was the State of CT and it doesn't look too abused for being in state service for many years.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know if this would have come in original MF colors or yellow ? It's hard to tell as the color coming through the yellow could be primer or very dull original red.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts