My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. guys here are the pics of the 1966 1050 I got about 4 weeks ago. I finally got her home after I had a buddy that works on this stuff go through it and get it up and running. This is the tractor and the accessories that came with it at purchase.

This stuff came with it but I need help identifying it and how it goes together. Anybody seen or used this stuff before that can explain it to me?

Then last weekend I found a guy that had all this stuff that he sold me.

He also had this which I've never even heard of before and I haven't seen one on this site. I wish we had a manual for it on this site as I'm not sure I have it hooked up correctly. It's definitely a strange bird.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
wow!! you certainly got some good stuff there! that sickle bar and brinly dump tote are cool!! if you want to move those front wheel weights, let me know

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
That is alot of good stuff! Sleeve hitch bolts to the back and probably a Rock Shaft hooks to it to Raise/Lower it. And most of the Implements hook to the SH to work. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Hugh, now I know that that is a Brinly-Hardy dump barrow attachment. If I can just find some info on it I might know what to do with it. I only got one front wheel weight from the guy, I was planning on either making a copy of it at work or finding a mate to it. I'm not sure which I want to do yet.

·
5,523 Posts
You got alot of stuff you usely dont see still togather.
Nice buy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Wilberj, I actually luck out on those deals. I wasn't even looking for them and the deal of a lifetime found me. I guess the sun does shine on a dogs butt once in a while! LOL!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone know what that other stuff is?

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Sweet setup and enjoy it. slkpk

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Hi looks like you also got a disk harrow and a cultivator(the one with the tines sticking out of it) and perhaps are rear drag plow( the big white one).

·
Registered
552 Posts
Amazing find! The fun begins! Make sure and post sum pics of all the attachments hooked up.That Brinly barrow is cool and the sickle bar as well.
Congrats and enjoy
Moto

·
5000 posts and climbing
5,454 Posts
Wow fireburd,you got a lot of good stuff.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I wonder which snow thrower works the best round back or square back?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wonder which snow thrower works the best round back or square back?
I'll find out this winter, they are both in working order. Hey guys what I was wondering was what the steel wheels are for and the double blade plow. Then there is the two "L" shaped plows and hooked cultivators. The fold up Brinly-Hardy cultivator has the slightly curved straight cultivators that you wedge-pin in place. That Haban sickle bar works as is. The guy I bought it from found out I was a new Bolens fan and sold it me CHEAP, a lot less than he originally wanted. I was very lucky to find him.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I'll find out this winter, they are both in working order. Hey guys what I was wondering was what the steel wheels are for and the double blade plow. Then there is the two "L" shaped plows and hooked cultivators. The fold up Brinly-Hardy cultivator has the slightly curved straight cultivators that you wedge-pin in place. That Haban sickle bar works as is. The guy I bought it from found out I was a new Bolens fan and sold it me CHEAP, a lot less than he originally wanted. I was very lucky to find him.
I don't think that some of that stuff goes with your tractor. I seriously doubt if that large cast iron wheel does.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
the sun must shine on you all the time.nice bunch of useful tools.
Dave, We would be lucky if we found just the seat for a 1050 around here,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts