My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
It's not easy being green
348 Posts
It sure looks nice on your rig. I really like the lack of clutter in your garage too.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Nice looking weight box. I like the diamond plate cover. :fing32: Don't be scared to put at least 150 pounds on the back for traction to offset the weight of the blower on the front end.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
looks great!

and it's a good excuse for not using the dumbells for their intended purpose :)

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great looking ballast box. Looks like you got enough room to add a couple little bags of sand/salt. slkpk

·
Another Day in Paradis...
1,862 Posts
Great looking ballast box. Looks like you got enough room to add a couple little bags of sand/salt. slkpk
... :fing32: Don't be scared to put at least 150 pounds on the back for traction to offset the weight of the blower on the front end.

And after you do that - if your K46 tranny isn't shot yet - you can practice pulling out live mature trees by their roots. That should finish it off and get you well on your way to that K66 upgrade!:fing32:

·
Light Saber Warrior
448 Posts
that's a really nice weight box! i'm still 'in progress' with the one i'm building for my 140, hope to get it done soon and post pics. very nice!

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Wow! That looks great, nice work!

·
Registered
396 Posts

·
A semi-retired senior cit
2,132 Posts
Put your empty plastic milk jugs to work fill with water let them freeze and you all set

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
And after you do that - if your K46 tranny isn't shot yet - you can practice pulling out live mature trees by their roots. That should finish it off and get you well on your way to that K66 upgrade!:fing32:
I used my JD L120 for 5 years with the Berco supplied 165 pounds of weight for the Berco blower and I did not have any issues at all, worked like a top. Enjoy your seat time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts