·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welllll-spent a few hours in the dirt today + a few hrs mowing. :trink39:

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
I just had work done to our water well and now the casing and cap stick up 2 ft above ground and my wife wants to do something to it to improve how it looks...I now have a suggestion! Nice 2305, I like the sun shade. Enjoy:greendr:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hey Joe,
Are the colors of your well cap just a coincidence,or did you have something to do with that?:)

Greg

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
Joe looks like you are having too much fun outside! I like your umbrella.:thThumbsU

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Most of the time I take my deck off so it won't interfere with the FEL work on uneven terrain. Those deck lift arms are easier to bend than you think if your not careful. slkpk

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. The BOSS told me to get a life when I said I was going to paint the well head---now she thinks it's a work of art :thThumbsU. I normally would take the deck off but this time I was only making a short run with the loads on flat ground. But I do have to be carefull on certain rough areas of the yard when mowing as it is easy to ram the deck into an embankment if i'm not carefull. That's a good point--any of you guys bent your lift arms on a seemingly mild nudge?? So far I've been lucky but a couple of times it did make me queezy when I turned sharp into a dith along the road & that big deck rocks up & down:fing20:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts