My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's 60 today here in Co, I think it's time for a bike ride today. As you can see the X500 is a beast sitting next to my bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Nice pair of toys. :fing32: Story here, we get soon, we lose snow.

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
It ain't 60 up here in Foxboro! I hope Timmy brought his long johns! I will be using 3 sets of hand warmers; toes of the boots, back of the hands, over each ear!

Great looking toys, er, tools there!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I let my wife ride it today, had to peel her off it. She loved it!!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love my X 500, but when you say ride, I say GATOR, when you say work, I say X - 500. Have a great day out there. Sorry I cannot root for your bunch tomorrow. I wave the TERRIBLE TOWEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The broncos play @ New England today, they already got spanked by the Patriots. But you know how it is gotta root for my home team.. Thats a nice Gator tricked out real nice..

·
Registered
36 Posts
The broncos play @ New England today, they already got spanked by the Patriots. But you know how it is gotta root for my home team.. Thats a nice Gator tricked out real nice..
My mind is still "TEBOW--ED" I don't think I slept for two days! But back to GATORS, my Grand kids have not visited, but when they do, I think they will have some fun:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My mind is still "TEBOW--ED" I don't think I slept for two days! But back to GATORS, my Grand kids have not visited, but when they do, I think they will have some fun:
Way to go Grandpa,they're gonna love it. I bet that was a beast to put on the back of your Gator?

·
Registered
36 Posts
396 big block:

Nope, first I got a lesson in MATH. JD sold me the current model, GATOR. Walmart had last years' model. I wanted it to be exact, but the electric, kid's one, is a 550 GATOR. A slight difference in price. I paid $440. + ST. Wal-Mart wanted $360. plus ST.

I guess we all have been there. DE, on the NYSE makes a lot of money. Love 'em or leave 'em. I'm happy even though I was a LITTLE DUMB!

Loading, not as heavy as it looks. All plastic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.