My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this 1979 317 on CL, drove down about an hour to get it, ran good, no smoke looked okay, the paint job isn't to bad but could have been much better, only thing I need is engine side covers I think I found a set of them already. Brought it home put the tires and wheels from my 314 on it. Loaded up the 314 and hauled it to my Father-in-law's house. ( he purchased my 314 as soon as he knew it was up for sale* I even found a bonus on the 317 it had the linkage for a sleeve hitch lift on it. I am going to sell the linkage because I don't need it, I have a 3 point on my 322. Well let me know what ya think

Here is the 314 I sold, it was the tractor that started this whole addiction. Was a good machine, hated to see it go, but didn't have room for them all.

·
Administrator
12,536 Posts
I'd take either one of them. Both nice machines! The 314 ,does that have the Kohler K321? Just wondering. Good luck with the 317. Take care..

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
It looks good to me and enjoy it. slkpk

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Both are very nice machines :fing32: Now just be sure and keep the oil full in that 317 and enjoy :trink39:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the compliments

BOSOX yes the 314 had a k321 in it.

The 317 was actually purchased to make my second H2 tractor, I have a 54 blade w' hydraulic angle, and a snow blower that now I can run on the 317 or my 322. So essentially the 317 is my back up tractor. 322 does most of the work. Here is a picture of it

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also found out some even better news upon further inspection today, I found the 317 has the Series 2 engine in it, so that just made the deal even better.

·
Super Moderator
32,747 Posts
I was just going to ask if it had the series II in it! Nice tractor! That'll make a good backup!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts