My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all...

well i got the call this morning that my tractor was ready at the dealers shop...wooooo hoooo so i went and picked it up around 2pm. i didn't take any pics of the tractor yet cus it was raining too much.
i have to go back on saturday to pick up the cutting deck...lol...my fricking trailer was too small to hold the tractor with the deck attached to the tractor and i could of stuffed it in on the side of the trailer but it was too much of a hassle to do any way. its been raining for a few days and its supposed to be raining for a few more days so i won't be cutting the grass.

once i got it home which was around 4pm i unloaded her into the garage where it will be sleeping when not in use and i started to check it over...funny thing i noticed, for some reason i didn't notice before i bought but on the husqvarna site it says that the frame is a welded one...well i didn't see any welds on the frame???? i will do another look over tomorrow...it seems that the frame is just 2 rails on both sides of the tractor hmmmm

the sleeve hitch will eventually have to be modified to my liking...put some electrics on it...

it is quite a large tractor...i especially notice that when it was in my trailer and i thought my trailer was big but i guess its not that big after all.

so don't fret there will be pics coming in a day or so.

here is the link to the original post talking about this tractor.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=80404

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
congrats on the new machine!!! :fing32::fing32::fing32:

post a few pics if the sun ever comes out.....

·
Got Low Range????
393 Posts
Very nice GT fabforce1. I picked my 2754GLS up yesterday! I got the electric sleeve hitch. Raining down here all week as well. Pictures soon.:trink40:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Congrats. I'm very interested myself in a 2354GXLS, which is similar, just a new model this year. I'm just still having a very difficult time deciding whether or not the Deere is worth $2,000 more (X500). A lot of people on this forum seem to think the Husqvarnas are quality machines. I've heard otherwise though from people I actually know. It's such a tough decision!

Would like to see pictures though when you get them! And after you use it, post up a small review of it! I need all the Husqvarna owners out there to help me out and chime in! lol.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Congrats on your new Husq, I only have the lowly yard tractor but I love it, just turned 18 hours about 30min ago. I know it's not a GT but it has done everything I have asked of it so far (more than it's rated for). I just got done spraying 50 gallons of 2,4-D in the back pasture, it's a billy goat with out the 54" deck under it.

Congrats. I'm very interested myself in a 2354GXLS, which is similar, just a new model this year. I'm just still having a very difficult time deciding whether or not the Deere is worth $2,000 more (X500). A lot of people on this forum seem to think the Husqvarnas are quality machines. I've heard otherwise though from people I actually know. It's such a tough decision!

Would like to see pictures though when you get them! And after you use it, post up a small review of it! I need all the Husqvarna owners out there to help me out and chime in! lol.
I wish I could have afforded the 2354GXLS last summer when I bought my YTH2454 other wise I would not own 2 lol. The Husq beats the 03 Craftsman hands down for comfort (yeah I know Craftsman and Husq are the same thing).

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Congrats. on the new tractor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts