My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...so I have posted on here looking for another mower to use as a back-up to my X485...mainlly for the smaller work like my parents and my other smaller piece of property. I reported on getting a great deal on a Cub Cadet 2185...turned out to be a piece of junk, so I never purchased. I looked at Ingy's, Craftsman and others...then purchased a Husqvarna. Well...I sold the Husqvarna today and bought a like new JD 190C with only 27 hours! I got a STEAL of a deal on it and couldn't pass it up! I really wanted to stay green to be honest...so now my serach is over...I'm green...and I'm happy!

I will get a picture up as soon as I am able...I know I will get bashed if I don't supply a picture or two!:thThumbsU Can't have you guys on my case!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey JDCooper,

Glad to hear you found 1 you like :fing32: Nothing like a new tractor:bannana:

You are correct :wwp:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Congratulations. Let's see what it looks like.

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,642 Posts
Is that a fuel tank seat ? or whats the yellow cap for ?
Maybe you can fill the seat with cold water, keep your butt cool while mowing:ROF

What year model is that? Looks a lot like the G series model that was out a couple of years ago.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Nice looking tractor. slkpk

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

Nice looking tractor. Congratulations on the great deal!

Brian

·
JD RULES
1,026 Posts
Is that a fuel tank seat ? or whats the yellow cap for ?
I think this Tractor is liquid cooled and the seat is the radiator ... :ROF :ROF :ROF , :sorry1:

JDCopper , Congratulations , very nice , the front end resembles a 2305 ... I'm thinking those yellow caps , if removed , you could add arm rests ??? Looks like you have a beer , I mean beverage holder on each fender ... :trink39:

Later,x595

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe you can fill the seat with cold water, keep your butt cool while mowing:ROF

What year model is that? Looks a lot like the G series model that was out a couple of years ago.
Nice idea!:sidelaugh

It is a 190C...basically...a replacement of the G100...25hp B&S, 54" deck, Tuff Torq K66 tranny, 23" tires...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think this Tractor is liquid cooled and the seat is the radiator ... :ROF :ROF :ROF , :sorry1:

JDCopper , Congratulations , very nice , the front end resembles a 2305 ... I'm thinking those yellow caps , if removed , you could add arm rests ??? Looks like you have a beer , I mean beverage holder on each fender ... :trink39:

Later,x595

Yet another great idea! A beer...um...I mean...a beverage holder on each fender....Hmmmm?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts