My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been passively looking for a GT5000 or DGT6000 for awhile now, and ran across one locally today that I took home. Its has 377 hours, a hydro, 27HP, 54" deck, 24" rear tires and a Hydro Gear -3500 trans... and it even has a tach!! :trink40:

Everything needs a good cleaning with some TLC here and there, but the price was very fair and everything functions. It came with a ton of parts also. Heres a few pictures-

It came with chains, 1 55# wheel weight (thats all they told him he needed), Brinly disc harrow, Agri Fab seeder, 48" plow, box blade, front bumper and a sleeve hitch.

This week I plan to start cleaning everything up and seeing what needs attention on the tractor. I'll also decide what stays and what goes for the attachments. The only real issue with the tractor I've found so far is some play in the steering... but its odd and that'll be for another post. :trink39:

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Nice lookin tractor! Looks like you made quite a haul!:fing32:

·
Super Moderator
17,133 Posts
Sure does look nice:thThumbsU It still looks like a Garden tractor To me Just because it still has a Mid Mount implement lift handle. I just Haven't cared for the Newer Craftsman Tractors Where in doesn't have a Implement lift handle Just a mowing deck lift handle. It the one thing I hate about this level or GT across the board in the diffrent Brands that all they realy have is a mowing deck only lift handle. Looks Like it will be a nice worker for you.:thThumbsU

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Good deal!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts