My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
5,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up the other day it needs work but when its done it should be fun to ride.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Now that is cool,never saw one before.

895 Posts
you lucky dog, i been looking for one of these or a hus-ki for a lonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time. i hope you get it restored an ride it once in a while.. i love snowmobiles and bolens so them put together would be a dream come true.. there not as my yamaha v-max4 800 but i wouldnt mine rideing one one or twice a year

·
Registered
299 Posts
ok what about the details, year, production run etc

·
5,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok what about the details, year, production run etc
As I know of they were made from 1967-1969 with 3 production runs 500, 502, and 503. Mine is a 500 I have yet to see what year it is.

I am still looking into it. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Good find. My stepfather had one and it was somewhere around 67-68. I have ridden it in very deep snow but when you get it stuck it is one awkward machine to get out. I think he may have traded in for a newer model.Once they hit the market another one of my friends took a 2cycle chainsaw motor off a 2 man chainsaw and made his own.

·
Registered
265 Posts
you lucky dog, i been looking for one of these or a hus-ki for a lonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time. i hope you get it restored an ride it once in a while.. i love snowmobiles and bolens so them put together would be a dream come true.. there not as my yamaha v-max4 800 but i wouldnt mine rideing one one or twice a year

Here ya go !!! up for sale

http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2666605661.html

Owner looking for 1K .

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
That is a cool looking machine. I've seen them on CL here NH over the past few years. That yellow one looks pretty nice.

·
5,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts