My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this in a few days ago for 300 took it apart to clean out hammys house and spotted this issue can u see the difference I can lol...it also had miss matched ngk plugs ...I took them out and stuck a set of champs in it correct for this engine..

Super Moderator

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They drilled it to fit ..Gap was way off tho why do people do this I looked the correct coil up it's 65 Canadian ...The fellow tried tho ..

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like someone was having dinner on a few of those cables!
Yeah I saw that lol ...good thing it wasn't the good proper coil he tried to eat lol 馃槅...I have a new coil coming as we speak lol

Reactions: PA318Guy

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just totaled up what this beast is going to cost to repair....used pto clutch 100 bucks .65 for a coil ...drive belts 50 deck belt 65 new battery 68 bucks I figure about 375 in parts so for 675 total investment isn't to bad

Reactions: PA318Guy

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the new coil on it today and it runs perfect now 馃憣 time to slip the pto clutch on it slam the deck on and see how she works

Reactions: wachuko

Premium Member

Premium Member
Just totaled up what this beast is going to cost to repair....used pto clutch 100 bucks .65 for a coil ...drive belts 50 deck belt 65 new battery 68 bucks I figure about 375 in parts so for 675 total investment isn't to bad
$675 ain't bad at all. I think these were around $2300 new. 馃憤

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$675 ain't bad at all. I think these were around $2300 new. 馃憤
They are but I am not a fan of them I cross-reference them and switch them out when possible to many frozen fingers and toes broke down on the skidoo trail because of plugs and it was a new sled.....675 leaves some room for a good profit when I am done with it

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here she is all done and ready for a new home ..total investment was 300 for the tractor 385 in parts and a days labor putting it all together properly...Took her out for a rip and it performed perfectly ...Not sure what my next mission is.Maybe the john deere or the grey craftsman up by the first tent they both need engines and a good going over

Reactions: Dexta dude
1 - 10 of 10 Posts