My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Am I reading it right that its a Harvester? That is seriously cool Mark. I hope younger guys will keep these things alive!

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,099 Posts
That's a tractor show and a half. Great pics, Mark! Liked the Gibson GT, the '22 Mack, the Case GT's. Lots of prime iron.

Looks to be Red country though, huh? Thanks Mark!

·
We're all friends here
13,986 Posts
Wow! What a show! So many nice old tractors and other goodies. I guess I'm a bit partial to the Farmalls, but I wouldn't turn down any of them. Thanks for the pics Mark.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Mark,

I should have met you there for an eyeball. I will be at the plow day on November 3 and 4 near Baltimore.

Doug

·
Administrator
11,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Am I reading it right that its a Harvester? That is seriously cool Mark. I hope younger guys will keep these things alive!
I attached the full size images from the camera so you can see a closeup. :tango_face_glasses:

That's a tractor show and a half. Great pics, Mark! Liked the Gibson GT, the '22 Mack, the Case GT's. Lots of prime iron.

Looks to be Red country though, huh? Thanks Mark!
The Ohio chapter of the National IH collectors was meeting there as well so it was more red then usual this year. Think I read someplace about next year it was going to be more green then usual. I'll let you guess the brand. This is the same show that previous years was held at a city park that I posted pictures from. But they were running short on parking down there and decided to use the county fairgrounds this year. Many years ago the old car club would meet on the fairgrounds in June and at the same time the tractor guys would meet in the center of the race track. So really the annual tractor show seems to be growing year by year.

Fairfield County Antique Tractor Club

Mark,

I should have met you there for an eyeball. I will be at the plow day on November 3 and 4 near Baltimore.

Doug
Hi Doug, I was not sure I was going to be able to make it this year until I headed out the door Sunday. I have a lot of irons in the fire and some of them melting in my personal life at the moment. :fing02: But it would be nice though to catch up with you and some of the other locals on here sometime at a meet someplace. :)

If anyone wants a full size 3Mb camera photo of something just let me know and I can attach it to a post here for you to download. :00000057:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts