My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have numbers for Simp. I can't seem to contact them by e- mail. If you go to their site it won't let you in the N American part. ?????

Exactly what kind of company are we dealing with anyway? This is the first company I cannot contact. WHY?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Are you having an issue with your tractor? Are you sure you are using the correct website (see link below)? I am able to get into the North American part of the website without difficulty.

I found the contact number and likely you will have to go through the automated menus as most companies have their phone system set up this way. But I am sure that you will get through to an operator simply enough.

Simplicity Manufacturing Inc

Address: 500 North Spring Street, Port Washington, Wisconsin 53074-1752, U.S.A.

Telephone: (262) 377-5450

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the number. Every time I try to send an e mail on their site I get a
( you are not allowed access to this server. www apache or something like that. Time is now 4:05 here now. I called that number and cannot get an answer? Should be an hour earlier there right. Seems odd to close at three and not even get a message. Right number?

·
Registered
179 Posts
That is kind of weird. The site pops up automatically in north america when I go to it.

Best of luck to you.

~Ed

·
Super Moderator
16,674 Posts
Are you having an issue with your tractor? Are you sure you are using the correct website (see link below)? I am able to get into the North American part of the website without difficulty.

I found the contact number and likely you will have to go through the automated menus as most companies have their phone system set up this way. But I am sure that you will get through to an operator simply enough.

Simplicity Manufacturing Inc

Address: 500 North Spring Street, Port Washington, Wisconsin 53074-1752, U.S.A.

Telephone: (262) 377-5450

Don't Know if the Number will Be good anymore Hope it is But the address is Not anymore

Simplicity Manufacturing, Inc.
P.O. Box 702
Milwaukee, WI 53201 U.S.A.

Port washington facility is closed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts