My Tractor Forum banner

Penn State

1316 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Nouveau Redneck
Anyone ever heard of a Penn State mower ?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
As in Penn State brand or the Simplicity Regent like below?

Vehicle Toy vehicle Car Model car Toy
See less See more
Not "Penn State" but there was a "Pennsylvania" mower company. I've seen a few of their aluminum deck walk-behinds. They got bought out by Virginia Metalcrafters who were making Panzer tractors. Eventually you had Pennsylvania Panzers and Pennsylvania Meteors.
Well all i can remember was this mower, it had a black hood and white trim, not sure of the year but it was much older than a 1975, that is as far back as i can remember. It had a tecumseh engine in it i remember the Indian Chief symbol on the engine. It had rectangular foot pedals on it roughly 4''x7'' for dimensions. The gear selector I think slide left to right just below the seat. It said Penn State on the side of the hood...
See less See more
Actually VA Metal Crafters bought Copar Panzer and then bought the Pennsylvania Garden tractor company to get a dealer network then they built the PA Meteor which is claimed to be the first hydro GT and the PA Panzer which was straight drive.
Well all i can remember was this mower, it had a black hood and white trim, not sure of the year but it was much older than a 1975, that is as far back as i can remember. It had a tecumseh engine in it i remember the Indian Chief symbol on the engine. It had rectangular foot pedals on it roughly 4''x7'' for dimensions. The gear selector I think slide left to right just below the seat. It said Penn State on the side of the hood...
Sounds like someone was maybe a Nittany Lions fan and stuck a Penn State sticker on their tractor.
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.