My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:howdy: PayPal was the only payment choice which popped up - but - that is OK and I needed a PayPal acct anyway. This time the system worked - if sombody fixed it - thanks.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Thanks for your Support!:thThumbsU:thanku:
Users who wish to pay by checks can make them payable to:

VERTICALSCOPE INC.

Verticalscope
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto Ontario
M5V 2H1
Canada

Please also put a note in with the check that indicates your payment is for membership in Mytractorforum, and has your user name and email address.

·
Administrator
21,112 Posts
One thing, there, IrishGuy. I think that PayPal will automatically renew your membership if you do not turn the option off. If you want to re-up in a year, you're all set. But if you want it to be your decision as to when and how to pay your membership, you have to make that setting in Paypal options.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Been wanting for a while to pay the $20.00 thru Pay Pal. Just been putting it off. Today I decided to get it done. Very frustrating. Gave them my C.C. number and the rest of the info, but couldn’t get it done. More questions, answered , more questions and on and on. Now waiting to see if issues are resolved. If this doesn’t get resolved in a day or 2, I will send I a check.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
I got the payment to go through W/paypal

Been wanting for a while to pay the $20.00 thru Pay Pal. Just been putting it off. Today I decided to get it done. Very frustrating. Gave them my C.C. number and the rest of the info, but couldn’t get it done. More questions, answered , more questions and on and on. Now waiting to see if issues are resolved. If this doesn’t get resolved in a day or 2, I will send I a check.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:howdy: PayPal was the only payment choice which popped up - but - that is OK and I needed a PayPal acct anyway. This time the system worked - if sombody fixed it - thanks.

I got the payment to go through W/paypal
Excellent! Thank you both for signing up and supporting this great forum.

Be sure to check out Club MTF that comes along with your membership.

Thank you and enjoy the forums! :thanku:

·
Premium Member
9,735 Posts
Much to my surprise mine was automatically re-upped by Pay-Pal :dunno: Oh well it's done !!

·
Lady Tinkerer
233 Posts
Quick question? What exactly is the "Sticker Package" shown in the Site Supporter membership option?

·
Lady Tinkerer
233 Posts
Oh cool! I will proudly display that on my pick-up truck :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the Join Info - came here to find my re-new date, hope I have the REUP. Have not been active, had issues, nothing is running just a Husky walk behind; but still have my fleet of "The old and odd" waiting for me. Yesterday my friend Metalman loaned me his JD ... I think it was a V19, it had a neat forward and reverse pedal.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have been trying to renew my subscription since the end of July. I had entered a new CC as required. I received an e-mail that my subscription had not been renewed due to nonpayment, checked paypal again today. Paypal made payment on 8/8/2013 after a number of tries although MTF apparently hasn't received payment. I'll call V in the morning.

·
Administrator
21,112 Posts
Old Soldier--Must have taken hold overnight. You now show paid up until 8-28-2014.

Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't quite know what's happening. I received an e-mail indicating that my subscription is cancelled. Could you shed a little light?

·
Lady Tinkerer
233 Posts
I never received any "sticker package" when I joined originally. Now that I renewed will I get any?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts