My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't figure out how to email an admin person, so I'm posting this here. I assume our $20 Supporter fees show up on our PayPal accounts from VerticalScope, Inc. I was charged $20 on March 30th and another $20 today on April 1st. How do I get this corrected and my $20 back?

·
We're all friends here
13,976 Posts
I am sending this forward to get resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent from the MTF Android app.

·
Administrator
20,988 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Same thing happened to me last year. Only took 6 WEEKS to get a reply from VS !!!!

And then, I could never get them to refund the extra 20 bucks !!

Ask me again why I won't be renewing.....:Disgus:

·
Administrator
20,988 Posts
esnb74--Did you ever get a response and resolution?

electrak--Have you gone in and fixed the settings on your paypal account to prevent auto-renewal?

Everyone else--To get ahold of an Admin (or any Super or Moderator), left click on their user name (just above their avatar). When the box opens up, click either "Send Private Message" or "Send Email". It's that simple to contact us and get the resolution in the works...

·
Administrator
2,413 Posts
I can't figure out how to email an admin person, so I'm posting this here. I assume our $20 Supporter fees show up on our PayPal accounts from VerticalScope, Inc. I was charged $20 on March 30th and another $20 today on April 1st. How do I get this corrected and my $20 back?
Can you send me a PM with the email address linked to your paypal account and the transaction number of the double charge. I will get the money refunded to you.

Same thing happened to me last year. Only took 6 WEEKS to get a reply from VS !!!!

And then, I could never get them to refund the extra 20 bucks !!

Ask me again why I won't be renewing.....:Disgus:
Did this get resolved? If not send me a pm with your PayPal email and the transaction number and we will fget it fixed.

If there is any issue with your account in regards to PayPal and double charges, it is always best to PM this account. We will get it fixed ASAP for you : )

~ Danniella, Community Support

·
Registered
191 Posts
Brad - Yes, changed the settings right after the double charge, :fing32:

Danniella - Already tried that before, with no results, other than being referred back to VS customer support....it was like starting over again from square one.

That's when I said enough is enough, and I won't be renewing.

Ya got me for a double subscription, but not again. :tsk:

·
We're all friends here
13,976 Posts
send me a pm with your PayPal email and the transaction number and we will get it fixed.

If there is any issue with your account in regards to PayPal and double charges, it is always best to PM this account. We will get it fixed ASAP for you : )

~ Danniella, Community Support
John, please send a PM to Daniella. I'm sure she will take care of this. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts