My Tractor Forum banner

Patio Tractor to sell or not to sell?

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Team_Green 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a John Deere 112 Metallic Blue Patio tractor with hydraulic lift. It has a working deck that is the original white. It also has an original white snow plow. The front of the hood is cracked, but not unrepairable. The white paint is good. The seat is perfect. No holes, no tears nothing still blue the back only has a tiny bit of surface rust. I keep the blue seat in my house and have an unoriginal seat on it. Back tires are good, one front leaks. The motor runs, but not right. We're not totally sure what it's issue is the carburetor was cleaned and seems to be good, it just seems like it can't get fuel. I really like this tractor, but currently do not have the money to restore it or the motor overhauled. I could use the extra money if I sold it. I'm not really asking you guys if I should sell it, but what do you think I could get out of it?

See less See more
#2 ·
First, pictures would let us evaluate (and drool) the tractor better. The fact that it is a Patio with hydraulic, is orginal and has original attachments is a real selling point. I would estimate even with the engine not running perfectly that it would be worth $1000 - $1200. A collector might give you more depending on condition. If you've cleaned the carb I would ask if you still have original fuel lines on it? If so, change them, then clean the gas tank too.

#3 ·
I'll try to get some up they're from this winter, but its the same tractor.

#4 ·
#5 ·
THis is what i got after hitting your link..
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Return home
View Paige's Profile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.