My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to start off by saying I`m glad to have found a place to hopefully get questions answered as I go along.
I`m 58 years old and live in Loudon, a small town in East Tn about 30 south of Knoxville. I grew up in a small suburb just north of Knoxville and while not on a true farm setting we did have a few acres and a couple of horses and cows from time to time. So I`m not totally lost on farm equipment . I now have a about 6.5 acres in a rural setting and love to garden .
I`ve spent 40 years working construction as a pipefitter/welder and spent a couple of years working on Heavy contruction equipment as well. I love to fish and live in the TVA system of dams .
I`ve recently gotten interested in the smaller tractors and may make it a hobby as I get toward retirement....so thats my main reason for getting here. I`m amazed at the number of different small type tractors. My next door neighbor is one of my best friends and farms about 100 acres and has plenty of equipment I can borrow but I find most of it really too big for my situational needs. Any way looking forward to getting here and and learning some stuff.

·
Super Moderator
15,495 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find everything you need here to enhance your hobby choice! :Welcome1:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts