My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Father of 8!LordHelp'sMe!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, where do you get most of your parts from??

Most of mine come from Napa, but the problem is, you can't really find them on their web, at least not on ProLink, you just about always have to call, and parts are not always right....

·
Certified Technician
8,420 Posts
also for honda clone parts...gxparts.com

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
Since I am not signed with Echo, Honda or JD: Mowpart.com has some of the best pricing I have found on Echo stuff, PlanoPower is my supplier for OEM Honda (I am signed with yamakoyo for clone/aftermarket Honda parts and engines and have parts out the nose in inventory) My JD parts go through greenpartsstore.com Just about the best pricing around, and I have never had a backorder through them. Stens, Rotary, Oregon(signed as a dealer with them) and of course the west coast OEM distributors and Dixie. Not much I have to go through retail channels for.....

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
gxparts.com used to redirect to the watercannon parts site..guess the old portal closed down, this is the actual site.

Ive built race engines with their clone parts, good stuff.

http://www.watercannon.com/c-272-engine-parts-gx-more.aspx
I was actually surprised how good the yamokoya stuff has been. I know the carbs are from the same OEM, at least the older ones I have are. Watercannon is a great place for pressure washer stuff if your not hooked up with OEM sources. They have always called me back as promised when they had to research something.

·
Certified Technician
8,420 Posts
Yup, Ive found a few bargains on their site, and their pressure washing parts are great.

But Ive found a deal locally...Company makes a horizontal shaft PW pump, 2700psi, 2.5gpm, standard connections, comes complete....74 dollars out the door. The vertical equivalent is like 54 dollars...

And they are really good pumps, Only problems Ive had are that a 5hp honda or briggs engine, as well as tecumseh is right on the limit..really need 5.5 or 6hp.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Since I am not signed with Echo, Honda or JD: Mowpart.com has some of the best pricing I have found on Echo stuff, PlanoPower is my supplier for OEM Honda (I am signed with yamakoyo for clone/aftermarket Honda parts and engines and have parts out the nose in inventory) My JD parts go through greenpartsstore.com Just about the best pricing around, and I have never had a backorder through them. Stens, Rotary, Oregon(signed as a dealer with them) and of course the west coast OEM distributors and Dixie. Not much I have to go through retail channels for.....
How does the honda and JD pricing compare to here

http://www.jackssmallengines.com/

·
16,629 Posts
Nope, Northern Va about hour south of hagerstown md and 30min south of martinsburg wv in Winchester va.
OK--you are up in the far corner--I didn't know they had but the one office near me, outside of Ashland---unless you do on line/phone and get stuff mailed....

Thanks anyway!!

glenn

·
Certified Technician
8,420 Posts
We Order from RBI down here in Florida, they are the SE regional dist. for the brands they cover. We got parts from the Richmond DC first...

·
Registered
691 Posts
OK--you are up in the far corner--I didn't know they had but the one office near me, outside of Ashland---unless you do on line/phone and get stuff mailed....

Thanks anyway!!

glenn
I do all my orders by 2pm eastern each day so I get them by UPS the next day from dixie, rbi,and stens.

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
Yup, Ive found a few bargains on their site, and their pressure washing parts are great.

But Ive found a deal locally...Company makes a horizontal shaft PW pump, 2700psi, 2.5gpm, standard connections, comes complete....74 dollars out the door. The vertical equivalent is like 54 dollars...

And they are really good pumps, Only problems Ive had are that a 5hp honda or briggs engine, as well as tecumseh is right on the limit..really need 5.5 or 6hp.
Do they have a website with online sales? I have a few units I have collected with good engines and bad pumps I want to put back in service. At those prices it would make it worth my while.

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
How does the honda and JD pricing compare to here

http://www.jackssmallengines.com/
Usually better pricing than jacks, fewer backorders, and when Plano does have to order, they are faster. Greenpartsstore also gives the option (if you ask) to ship USPS priority which is cheaper and faster then UPS ground.

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
Who sells replacement electric PTO clutches for cheap? I need one for a craftsman. Part # 142600. Which is $123.28 AYP replacement.
Sears shows that pn for $266, jacks @ $221 for the Stens version, $230 for the AYP version. I know the couple I have orderd from stens were Werner brand clutches. The $123 through Dixie if you are hooked up with them is the best price. Can't beat that even at dealer pricing with the big 3 aftermarkets.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Sears shows that pn for $266, jacks @ $221 for the Stens version, $230 for the AYP version. I know the couple I have orderd from stens were Werner brand clutches. The $123 through Dixie if you are hooked up with them is the best price. Can't beat that even at dealer pricing with the big 3 aftermarkets.
Ok, thanks. I'm hooked up with dixie.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts