My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok 1 huge problem I'm having with Kioti is you can not find Schematics or actual parts list anywhere online. Brand new CS2210 Unit that I want to do my own maintenance and repairs on so don't have downtime bringing in but can't find any info anywhere. I even had to purchase my own maintenance manual online but that doesn't even show the SL2410 Loader or Mid Mower anywhere. In a huge rush to get my yard done for my wedding in 2 weeks but now my Loader joystick is wobbling all over so afraid it will brake during crunch time leaving me a driveway all dug up and nowhere for cars to park. I tried to find Schematics online so I know what to look for before removing the joystick but no luck. Seen other videos saying CK models had plastic knuckle balls that break so replace with steel but can't find anything on the CS models. Just turned 30 hours and already presume broken balls in the joystick as well as the boot just tore from going forward in float mode when it rubs against the bracket. I'd post videos but this app won't allow anything with quality to load so even if I shorten videos to 20 seconds I need to film super low resolution or says to big file

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

·
Kioti SCUT
924 Posts
Gary in NJ posted about adjustments to the loader joystick in: joystick post link

There are other joystick posts in the (this) Kioti SCUT forum. But if it's under warranty, I would let the dealer take care of it.

You can find some parts info at Michigan Iron & Equipment: Michigan Iron parts link They list the loader and MMM under the "Attachments"

Here's the link for your joystick assembly: Kioti joystick

The only way I know to post large videos is to upload them to a You Tube account, and then post the You Tube link.

Cal

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gary in NJ posted about adjustments to the loader joystick in: joystick post link

There are other joystick posts in the (this) Kioti SCUT forum. But if it's under warranty, I would let the dealer take care of it.

You can find some parts info at Michigan Iron & Equipment: Michigan Iron parts link They list the loader and MMM under the "Attachments"

Here's the link for your joystick assembly: Kioti joystick

The only way I know to post large videos is to upload them to a You Tube account, and then post the You Tube link.

Cal
Ya that photo for the Joystick shows nothing other than the actual rod, bolts and bracket. Doesn't show anything internal or even the rubber boot which is why I'm saying Kioti is pretty horrible at producing parts for the consumer to see and buy. Also if I need to bring g yo the dealer it's time to bring there which will be a 2 week appointment to her in. Then once there they will have to diagnose and order parts, then install so I'm out my machine for 2-3 weeks for something I could order and install in probably an hour. I'd rather pay $100 to replace myself than bring in for warranty

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

·
Kioti SCUT
924 Posts

·
Premium Member
I use scissors! Twice a week.
9,521 Posts
kioti might sell the service manual for the loader separately, but for some stuff, like the internal bits of a hydraulic valve, they might not have, they just sell/replace the whole valve.

·
Kioti SCUT
924 Posts
The joystick valve assembly is part nbr L2505-06102 and the MSRP is $1,242.16. I hope I never need one.

I believe the joystick boot is 26004-0120 and you can buy one for $21.75 at: joystick boot

Cal

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
The joystick is an easy repair. No exploded views are required.

• Remove the cover by removing the 4 bolts with a 12mm socket (the one on the bottom towards the rear will need an open end wrench).
  • Remove the boot retaining clip. It's actually a spring, so don't be afraid to open it up...it will go back to its original shape
  • Carefully remove the boot. I say "carefully" because something is loose...and it will want to fall out when you remove the boot.
  • There are only two things that can come loose: 1) the 12mm nuts, or 2) the two M5 hex-head counter-sunk screws.
  • Replace what has come loose, reassemble, and you'll be good to go...

BUT...it's going to happen again, and again, and again....

Now is the time to repair it correctly with blue loctite. I suggest removing all of the nuts and the two screws. Clean off the threads with a little brake cleaner sprayed into a rag, and reassemble with the loctite. You will have to install the two screws first, and then the nuts.

Don't over tighten anything, thats how things break or get stripped - especially the M5 screws. Tighten everything firmly and allow the locktite to do its magic.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes any documentation is pretty thin!
I do have a detailed service manual for the tractor itself if you want a copy? It's 409 pages.
It's too big to upload to the list but I am willing to send it to you. It's 210 MB.

But it has nothing on any of the attachments. So I am still looking too. Mainly the FEL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts