My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just Have a Little Faith!
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Wheel Horse pulling tractor today. Basicly it is a C160 with a Cub Cadet 12hp Kohler engine. My intention is to part it out. I want to give my friends first choice if you need something. Included are some custom made spindles that lower the axle about 4 1/2" and a very nice rear pulling hitch. Also it has an eight pinion transaxle.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bought a Wheel Horse pulling tractor today. Basicly it is a C160 with a Cub Cadet 12hp Kohler engine. My intention is to part it out. I want to give my friends first choice if you need something. Included are some custom made spindles that lower the axle about 4 1/2" and a very nice rear pulling hitch. Also it has an eight pinion transaxle.
Clevis hitch?
-BK

·
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you refering to the basic drawbar clevis hitch? Or a sleeve hitch? I have a box of stuff that came with it. Let me check today.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I know there's alot of discussion on the naming of these, but according to Wheel Horse, it's a clevis hitch (#11 & 12 only).

Attachments

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
what kind of tires does it have?

·
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It only came with the rear tires, which are Carlisle 22x7.50x12 2 ply. They're not new, but serviceable.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
oh okay, no lug tires..

·
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The pulling hitch is spoken for.

I'm going to have to measure the frame. There is a non factory weld on it that may indicate that it has been streatched.

·
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got the engine stasrted today. It runs fine! It's a 12hp Kohler from a Cub Cadet 102. I am asking $75. Pick up only.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts