Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Fix bearing P/N

Attachments

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Here's a cleaned up and updated version of this file that corresponds with my current projects as I got the part numbers.
Also included is an added page I found, I think at the Yahoo gravely site for the various belts used on Gravelys and their attachments. It was a copy paste and not verified by me so double check before buying the part listed.
There is also a couple of pages in it that are a work in progress.
Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
One inch bearings from TSC...

trailer bearings 1"generally comes in a kit. 2 cup, 2 cones and a oil/grease seal comes packaged all together.

most common use could be input shaft on 40/50/60 inch Center mount decks. The seal goes on the input shaft to stop grease from coming backwards. These can also be used for spindle bearings and races on the CM decks. Bad part is the bearings are MADE IN CHINA.

Sorry it this is a repost... LINK TO PARTS

·
Registered
127 Posts
HI JRD, came on here to look for the bearing part number match for the reverse bearing inside the trans of an 814 and that the link downloaded is very very odd. Is this not working these days?

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
HI JRD, came on here to look for the bearing part number match for the reverse bearing inside the trans of an 814 and that the link downloaded is very very odd. Is this not working these days?
I dunno, as far as I know, it's working. What happened?

PM me if you like.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

·
Registered
47 Posts
Would anyone have a cross reference to the compression springs used on the main shift rods? (2 each) for both the std. L and the swiftamatic engagement rod? They do not seem to be carried by the biggest L parts stores, but many spring companies will sell single units. I am missing mine so I do not have the specs on length, diameter and wire diameter to find suitable replacements for these springs?
Thank You
John

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
here are the part numbers for the bearings and seals in an old style rotary plow:

Top/bottom bearings, Gravely 2208: Timken 387

Top/bottom seals, Gravely 5318-A: Chicago Rawhide 22449

Input shaft seals, Gravely L-126: Timken 471570

Input shaft bearings, Gravely 3147: Timken 1755

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anybody have cross reference info for the bearings on a New Style Cultivator? Specifically Gravely part 022192/05422700 which is the 2 bearings on the tine shaft and 022185/05422500 which is the single bearing on the main drive socket shaft.

Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have tried loading the spreadsheets, but all I get is a blank document, even though Quattro reads Excel files. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
77 Posts
All I see there is an exploded view of an 800-series and a (short) listing of parts for it.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
All I see there is an exploded view of an 800-series and a (short) listing of parts for it.
There are several tabs, for various subsets of parts.

But it's not in any way complete. It's stuff I've collected over time, plus additions from other gravely dudes, mostly on this forum.

Please feel free to suggest additions and corrections. It's a google doc; the permissions are set so that anybody can suggest modifications.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts