My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJYmrav0j58&feature=related

You can buy this crazy thing as a kit, or turn key. Uses a hydrostatic garden tractor rear end (Tuff Torq) a 305 V8 (or you can add whatever you like) I watched was one these get assembled on GearsTV I have to say the kit is impressive! (but so is the price) want one turn key? That'll set ya back about 14 grand :)

·
Premium Member
10,259 Posts

·
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lar,

Getcha from the house to the geerage in no time flat! :)

·
Premium Member
10,259 Posts
Lar,

Getcha from the house to the geerage in no time flat! :)
You mean (Through) the Garage, Chicken Coop, Dog House, Neighbor's rocky yard, and probally a few other things.

Way too short a wheel base, and would be top heavy woth me on it. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
927 Posts
OMG!!!!! I have got to get one of those!!!!!! Too cool!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
If you look REAL CLOSE there is a radiator mounted on the rear.

·
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I'd imagine not too many people will drop 13+ grand on a bar stool :)

But still, you have to admit, it's well executed! :)

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Back about 20 years ago a guy in Rochester, Minnesota had an older JD 100 or 200 series on a stretched frame. He stuffed a Buick 3.8 V6 into it and rode around the neighborhood which was next to the RR tracks. He used it to push cars into his repair shop. He also had a walk behind snowblower with a Buick 3.8 V6.

·
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's too bad when folks have so much money and can't find something more beneficial to do with it.
It's just a Chevy 305, What else would you do with it? :trink40:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Radiator, yes, seat belt, no.

If one of the new federal government "looking our for our best interests" sees this seat belts will be required, and a higher mandatory health premium will be required from any planning to "drive" one. On the other hand, these could be made available for free, along with a 5th of whiskey, to old guys like me. This should reduce the Social Security costs, which could save the program. In my case they'd have to force-feed the whiskey before trying to get me on-board.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.