My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I wish we had a Copar and Panzer thread. This is my favorite forum, but like to follow and post some information on my Pennsylvania Panzer. If all goes well. Thanks for letting me vent.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for two wheel bushings for the front of the T75. .750 ID x 1.125 OD. x 1.inch. If anyone could machine them will pay cash. I am planing on pictures as soon as I can get the new tires mounted and push around to clean it up good.

·
Registered
209 Posts
When I was a kid that was our first tractor. My parents used it along with a pull behind scoop to dig our basement and foundation. If I ever figure out how to load pics I have one of them doing it.

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,299 Posts
I had a T75 at one time. Bought it at a Gravely Mow-In in Somers, Ct. Fun little machine. Built like a small tank and a real head turner.

·
Super Moderator
37,121 Posts
When I was a kid that was our first tractor. My parents used it along with a pull behind scoop to dig our basement and foundation. If I ever figure out how to load pics I have one of them doing it.
P&P, you can put pictures in by dragging and dropping, copy and paste and if you are wanting to do it from a file location try this:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Here is a picture of my parents digging our basement and foundation using our Panzer around 1955-56, you can see a couple of kids playing on the dirt hill, that would be me and my sibs. It is amazing what these little tractors where able to do.

This pictuure is of my mother mowing with the Panzer
1615371302297.png

·
Registered
209 Posts
Apparently I will have to work on my posting skills.
This picture is of my mother mowing with our panzer, I don't know what kind of mower we had at that time. Does anyone have an idea. These are the only pictures that we have been able to find of our panzer.

1956 - Katherine Edwards mowing lawn of Brookville home Aug.jpg

·
Super Moderator
37,121 Posts
Great photos there! The PA Panzers were just built to handle anything you could throw at them. Seen a few in shows and they did not skimp on the steel with those!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There is a site on PanzerTractor.com which is very good. Yours looks like a 1954 Copar Panzer model A. Very nice.

·
Registered
209 Posts
There is a site on PanzerTractor.com which is very good. Yours looks like a 1954 Copar Panzer model A. Very nice.
I have no idea, we used it for a few years, probably until 1958. I'm pretty sure My dad have a front blade and we had some heavy snow storms [n 58 and then again in 59. We lived in Sunshine MD which is not far from either College Park MD or Laurel MD which is where I believe they were made back then. My dad bought an Economy tractor.
1966 06 01-11.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts