My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
Just like our dog Toby and our cat Panda. They got along great as well. I sure do like German Shepherds. They are great dogs! I hope they both have long, happy and healthy lives together!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Nice looking GSD. My GSDs would snap the cats neck and then have a tug of war until they each got a piece. Did you have the cat first or the dog first?

Neil

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We had a 12 year old GSD and an 16 year old cat. We had to put down the old dog and got this one as a 4 month old pup. Try as she may to befriend the old cat, it just wasn't happening. Then the old cat died and we got this one. He was 9 months old when he met the then 17 month old GSD.

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you saying she's FAT? :Disgus:
My wife thinks so and says I'm feeding her too much. She's mostly an outdoor dog and I figure she needs to fatten up for the winter.

I have no idea what she weighs but she's due for a visit to the vet and will find out then.

·
Registered
606 Posts
My 2 females go to the vet tomorrow. I weighed them yesterday and 1 was 82 and the other 83 lbs. The 82 lb. one is a medium sized shepherd that is only 2 years old and already looks like she is a candidate for Jenny Craig. The other is 7 months old but a jumbo sized shepherd so she can still do with another 30 lbs.

Neil

1 - 12 of 12 Posts