My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are CAD renderings of the attachment. The green parts are water jet cut from 1" thick A36 steel plate, the red parts are 1/4" x 2" x 3" x 48" box tubing, and the top and bottom rails are 1/2" x 3" steel plates available from the company that supplies the forks. I will post the DXF file for the cut parts and suggest a company to cut then for you.

These can be modified to fit the CL100 and CL300 FELs

The forks and top and bottom bars are from a company in Memphis, TN that ships them included in the price - atvxpress on ebay. The 2 x 3 box tube can be purchased locally or there is another source on ebay. The attachmant plates were cut by a waterjet cutting company in Lynchburg, VA.

I just completed welding my attachment together (just in time for a rain storm to rust them real good!) and I will send actual photos if there is interest. These can be mounted manually by removing the forks and physically picking the attachment up and hanging it onto the FEL attachment brackets.

Chris, you inspired these....

Any info that I may help with, just ask....

Bill C.

·
Registered
843 Posts
These are CAD renderings of the attachment. The green parts are water jet cut from 1" thick A36 steel plate, the red parts are 1/4" x 2" x 3" x 48" box tubing, and the top and bottom rails are 1/2" x 3" steel plates available from the company that supplies the forks. I will post the DXF file for the cut parts and suggest a company to cut then for you.

These can be modified to fit the CL100 and CL300 FELs

The forks and top and bottom bars are from a company in Memphis, TN that ships them included in the price - atvxpress on ebay. The 2 x 3 box tube can be purchased locally or there is another source on ebay. The attachmant plates were cut by a waterjet cutting company in Lynchburg, VA.

I just completed welding my attachment together (just in time for a rain storm to rust them real good!) and I will send actual photos if there is interest. These can be mounted manually by removing the forks and physically picking the attachment up and hanging it onto the FEL attachment brackets.

Chris, you inspired these....

Any info that I may help with, just ask....

Bill C.
Great pics & thanks for sharing!

:trink39:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts