My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lovely and talented wife painted this picture of me on my d2350 plowing a drainage culvert with a middlebuster . its watercolor on canvas , about 11"x14" . Im so proud i just had to share , we're gonna frame it and hang it up .
i told her she could paint these for folks around us and make some good side money , almost everyone around our backcountry community farms . and who issnt proud of their tractor , right ?
Plant Automotive tire Helmet Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Wow, nice painting!

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
That's awesome. She did a great job on that.

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,837 Posts
Nicely done. She is a talented artist. Thanks for sharing it with us

·
Citizen of Earth
16,173 Posts
That is a fantastic painting! And I couldn't help but notice that you and I have the same hat. I wear mine so I don't overload my "solar panel" in the hot sun.

Reactions: wrenchturner

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is a fantastic painting! And I couldn't help but notice that you and I have the same hat. I wear mine so I don't overload my "solar panel" in the hot sun.
ya , lots of people make fun of my "Gilligan" hat but it keeps the sun off so I don't care . if its really hot I will get it wet with water and the evaporative cooling effect is wonderful.

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
ya , lots of people make fun of my "Gilligan" hat but it keeps the sun off so I don't care . if its really hot I will get it wet with water and the evaporative cooling effect is wonderful.
I discovered straw hats a few years ago and wear one to keep the sun off my neck and nose. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Farmers know stuff!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My lovely and talented wife painted this picture of me on my d2350 plowing a drainage culvert with a middlebuster . its watercolor on canvas , about 11"x14" . Im so proud i just had to share , we're gonna frame it and hang it up .
i told her she could paint these for folks around us and make some good side money , almost everyone around our backcountry community farms . and who issnt proud of their tractor , right ? View attachment 2514140
Beautiful!

·
Registered
22 Posts
i told her she could paint these for folks around us and make some good side money , almost everyone around our backcountry community farms . and who issnt proud of their tractor , right ? View attachment 2514140
I love it, very talented.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts