My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be 13th annual PA PLOW DAY, Dates 17 - 18th April. Address for the event is 1820 River Rd. Watsontown,PA 17777.

Registration this year will be $20 (i believe) and is good for both days. Anyone operating anything with a motor either on the show grounds or in the field must register.

The show grounds will open Friday morning with plowing starting at 2 pm, weather permitting. Plowing will continue into the night stopping around 10 pm. Tractors plowing after dark must have lights front and rear.

Breakfast will be served Saturday morning at 8 am. ( I've always found the price very reasonable and the food is good. ) Plowing will start at 9 am and continue until folks head home.

There is a facebook group called PA Plow Day Social Group

PA Plow Day social group

www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

Thanks to member GT_80 for rounding up the info!!

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,947 Posts
This will be 13th annual PA PLOW DAY. Address for the event is 1820 River Rd. Watsontown,PA 17777.
Did not see the date. I know it's usually the 3rd weekend in April, but want to be sure, in case I decide to go.

·
Super Moderator
27,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did not see the date. I know it's usually the 3rd weekend in April, but want to be sure, in case I decide to go.

Could have sworn I put them in there, thanks for pointing it out. Dates 17 & 18 April.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts