My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE PA PLOW DAY for 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!

This is only for the Watsontown Plow Day from April 17 & 18!

Thanks to member GT_80 for rounding up the info!!

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,986 Posts
This will be 13th annual PA PLOW DAY. Address for the event is 1820 River Rd. Watsontown,PA 17777.
Did not see the date. I know it's usually the 3rd weekend in April, but want to be sure, in case I decide to go.

·
Super Moderator
29,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did not see the date. I know it's usually the 3rd weekend in April, but want to be sure, in case I decide to go.

Could have sworn I put them in there, thanks for pointing it out. Dates 17 & 18 April.

·
Registered
205 Posts
PA PLOW DAY HAS BEEN CACELLED FOR 2020!
Sorry to hear that.. I know you were really looking forward to it.....another casualty of COVID-19.

·
4,251 Posts
I was actually giving some thought to taking a ride out to see what it is all about...let's just stay healthy and resume the activities once it has passed....bigger and better next year....can we at least see a picture of the banner that you had made up?

·
Super Moderator
29,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, yes I hadn't been to one for a while and this was something I was looking forward to. Hoping we don't lose them all this year due to this! I guess there will be no excuse for my tractors not to be perfect for the next one!!

·
Super Moderator
29,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was actually giving some thought to taking a ride out to see what it is all about...let's just stay healthy and resume the activities once it has passed....bigger and better next year....can we at least see a picture of the banner that you had made up?
Haven't had time to get it mounted anywhere but I laid it out in the house to see it: (4' x 12')

·
Super Moderator
29,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well with some luck next year you can come and try some plowing. I'll probably have both 322 available to plow with.

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
Maybe a plow setup for next year. The files posted were a very interesting read and will be a great help on the rebuild that needs to be done along with tractor setup.

·
Super Moderator
29,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe a plow setup for next year. The files posted were a very interesting read and will be a great help on the rebuild that needs to be done along with tractor setup.
Think you may be referencing the Plow Day Preps thread I started. We like to get folks new to plowing out and hopefully those help them get ready. I always recommend to pull your plow at home first where it's easy to tweak settings. Then have everything in place before hitting the ground at plow day. They used to have a small field set up for 1st timers with someone there to help them get set up properly, but I'm not sure they still do that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts