My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Three of my friends
9,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Texas Happy Birthday to you.Getting snow for your birthday?:drunkie::drunkie::drunkie::thThumbsU:fing32:

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Happy b-day Tim have a great day :fing32:

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Happy B-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
Hope your day is GREAT!

Happy Birthday, Tim

:dancingpa:dancingpa

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Happy Birthday PA. I'll be sending you a share of PB Blaster stock when they come in. LOL..:drunkie:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Hope you have a great birthday...come on to NC and I will push you around on the zero tur:birthday:n

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,158 Posts
:birthday:

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Happy Birthday, Tim!!!
:ditto: Enjoy your day! Maybe some our predicted snow for today will drift just that little bit more south to you.:fing32:

·
Super Moderator
36,478 Posts
Thanks everyone, I make it one more year and I'll be getting those discounted meals!!! And supposedly Ole' man winter is going to be giving me 2 - 4 inches of white birthday present this afternoon! Maybe get to fire up the 322 and blow some snow!:fing32:

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Thanks everyone, I make it one more year and I'll be getting those discounted meals!!! And supposedly Ole' man winter is going to be giving me 2 - 4 inches of white birthday present this afternoon! Maybe get to fire up the 322 and blow some snow!:fing32:
I'm not ready! Still have the FEL on, but the sun is still out here too now. So...we'll see!:dunno:

·
Frame Swapped '88 322
1,255 Posts
Happy Birthday PA318, what a great present!!

·
Premium Member
9,754 Posts
:birthday: 318 is that you birth date or tractor model :sorry1: :biglaugh: :hatsoff:

·
Super Moderator
36,478 Posts
Well the White Birthday Present is slowly falling!!! Supposed to have "Lake Effect" snow at some point!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts