1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
not me either. my car is brown!!

·
certified tractor nut
1,424 Posts
not me either my car is much smaller and a hatchback although i have thought about removing the hatch and trying to fit a gt in there i mean why not i have already hauled a front tine tiller in it among other things that were never ment to fit in the back of a geo lol

·
Just passing through
8,419 Posts
She had to use the car...because the pickup truck was already in use...:D

Attachments

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
And then there's the RN trailer hitch:

·
an effin canadian
549 Posts
oh my f*!k, I love the added chains on the tailgate of that blazer - those ought to add about 1500# capacity.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
And don't forget the block wood support! :ROF

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
And then there's the RN trailer hitch:
:eek:mg: :eek:mg:

I thought that I had seen a lot of rigged up stuff, but that is unbelievable! Wonder if there is any way to slip a GPS unit on that blazer so that it can be tracked. That way, we all can steer clear of that one when they take it on the road..

:Stop:

·
15,000 +posts!
20,448 Posts
WOW!..I thought I pulled some crazy stunts!..UNBELIEVABLE!....
thats worse than the Mustang with the piggy-back Craftsman ,I'd rather follow THAT down the highway,than be stuck behind that S-10 Blazer hauling the 5th wheel!..:eek:

He must have got it off Craigslists "FREE" colum!!..."First come,first serve,whoever tows it away gets it!..

I thought I was bad,stuffing Sears Suburbans,12' lengths of plastic roofing,and other assorted "if wont fits" in my mom's '93 Caravan!..maybe I should not have made TWO 70 mile trips to get two tractors with it--after seeing these photos,I am SURE one on the ROOF,would have been NO problem!..(until a statie saw me at least!)..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts