My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried selling this locally and never got a reply, so thought I'd ask you Cub guys what it should be worth. So what should I be asking for it?

I have a nice mid 90's 1641, with the 16 HP Vanguard twin, with 518 hours. These have tilt, power lift for attachments, and are hydrostats. No tears in seat and everything works. This was only used for mowing, as I picked up the other attachments over time, when I found them for sale.

The outfit includes this tractor and a 1641 parts tractor that has a blown engine, which I bought in order to get the snowblower that came with it. It also has a deck.

Attachments are all in very good condition...
-46 inch deck + extra 46 inch deck
-3 bag bagger
-front snow/dirt blade
-551 2 stage snowblower, including the lift bracket for tractor
-metal wheel weights
-tire chains

·
Super Moderator
16,501 Posts
I almost bought a 1641 with just a deck on ebay for $850.00 I'm going to say about $1,200 to $1,500 for it all say it a 1995 1641 by Blue in excellent condition it not worth anything To a dealer But going by ebay That what I think you could get $1,200 to $1,500

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
You know I would really like to have your snowblower. Throw out something reasonable for that.

Anyways I almost bought a cherry 1641 before I found my 1440. It was at a dealer, had 550 hours, 46'' deck, good paint, bad seat, and perfect front plastic. The dealer wanted 1500 for it, so I'd think 1700 would be reasonable for everything yours has.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Purpl'...I have a 451 2 stage blower I'd sell. No lift rod, but I bought it from Joe's, so you know it is in decent shape. It does come with the $100 tractor bracket. All you should have to do is make, or buy, the lift rod. $400 if interested, PM me.

For now, I'd rather keep the 1641 outfit together, in case I decide to keep it.

·
Super Moderator
16,501 Posts
Ropari What tractor do you have now Besides the 1641?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sergeant...I have the JD 325 with powerflow bagger, tiller, blower, and blade and the Simplicity Conquest with powerflow bagger. That is all right now, but you know I am always looking to find the right Ingersoll. As to an agreement with my wife I haven't bought one present for myself this year, other than a NOS LawnBoy mower.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts