My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered an X534. My L130 has done well for me for over seven years, but my property is somewhat hilly, I have a lot of trees which require tight circles, and I want to be able to tow more wood, etc on my hills. Figured the K46 was a ticking timebomb.

Only teaser pics today. I sold the L130 on Craigslist and figured I'd post those since I got it all ICE'd up per KATT's advice. It had a blade, bagger, HDAPs, and a new seat. I advertised it for $1500 and ended up selling it for $1300. It would have been nice to get more but I can't complain overall.

Will post pics of the X534 hopefully this weekend.

Neal

Attachments

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
That is a well maintained setup and should serve the new owner well. Looking forward to pics and thoughts on the X534. Hope your wait isn't too long.:fing32:

·
Certified Technician
8,420 Posts
Thats an exceptional amount to get for ANY 7 year old L series tractor. L130's around here never bring over 400 bucks, in any condition.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Thats a clean looking machine alright, I think you did well with the sale, congrats on the new X534, looking forward to the pics down the road :fing32:.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great looking tractor. Good luck with the new one. slkpk

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
Thats an exceptional amount to get for ANY 7 year old L series tractor. L130's around here never bring over 400 bucks, in any condition.
It's because of the ICE :sidelaugh
:congrats: on the sale and the new tractor :fing32::fing32:

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,431 Posts
Nice selling price! You're going to love the new X534!!!

·
Super Moderator
33,629 Posts
Looks like you got a good price for the L130! You probably wonder why you didn't move up sooner once you get the new one!

·
Registered
258 Posts
You did very well on the sales price on your L Series. I bet you are 87 kinds of excited for your new machine to arrive.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Thats a clean looking machine alright, I think you did well with the sale, congrats on the new X534, looking forward to the pics down the road :fing32:.
:ditto::ditto: :fing32:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Congrats on your new X534. I`m jealous. The X534 is on my someday list. And as others have said, you did VERY well selling your L130. Just out of curiosity, how many hours did the 130 have?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the all comments; I guess I did do pretty well on the L130. Based on MachineFinder I think I did close to dealer price. Mikgran, I had just about 300 hours on it. It was always garage kept and well-maintained. And I did recently put on the HDAPs and the new seat.

I was thinking about doing the K66 upgrade for $1600(!) but I figured that was like paying $3K to keep my L130 (1600 upgrade + 1300 sell price) vs $6700 I paid for new X534 (incl 48" deck and mulch kit). Ok, I did spring another $1500 for the snowblower; those add-ons get you every time.

Good news...the X534 was delivered and really is awesome! I've got it ICEd and now need to mount and test the blower. Heading out of town tomorrow :banghead3 but will have pics by Sunday.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Awesome upgrade. Can't wait to see pics of the X534!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts