Discussion Starter #3

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
15,000 +posts!
20,558 Posts
James,did you see the CL ad from Upton the other day that had several Sears tractors and attachments listed for sale?..one that caught my eye was a Custom 10HP with a hydrostat for 125 bucks..I wouldn't mind picking up another plow setup for my Suburbans,seeing I have 3 but only one plow..that ad had some listed along with back blades,mower decks and other attachments too..if I had any money I probably would have wiped his collection right out!..

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
James,did you see the CL ad from Upton the other day that had several Sears tractors and attachments listed for sale?..one that caught my eye was a Custom 10HP with a hydrostat for 125 bucks..I wouldn't mind picking up another plow setup for my Suburbans,seeing I have 3 but only one plow..that ad had some listed along with back blades,mower decks and other attachments too..if I had any money I probably would have wiped his collection right out!..
I am not sure i did see it! There is a guy in bellingham that has a ton of attachments and 2 parts tractrs for sale. He is the one with the NOS Sears big blower. I may be going to his house saturday.

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
dang I gotta go that way this summer, thats tempting to bid on!!!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
its listed as a hydro, but i dont THINK there were ever hydrostat customs. if you wanted that deluxe feature, you had to shell out for a suburban

1 - 13 of 13 Posts