My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we closed on and took possession of our new (new to us, built in 05). We had been looking for the last 3 years and finally found the right place.

The house is 3 bed with 2 baths, it sits on 7 acres. There is a 20'x24'work shop and a 18'x26' barn that had a 12'x26' lean too. More picture will be coming as we get moved in.

here are a few pictures.
this picture was taken this morning.

the next two are older pictures from the online listing

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Congratulations! There's nothing like the joys of home ownership. Take the word "joys" any way you like, the good and the bad. I wouldn't trade mine for the world!

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Great looking place and a nice workshop.

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
14,561 Posts
Very nice spread. Best of luck with it. Enjoy! :thThumbsU

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
622 Posts
Grats on the new place! with 7 acres you should get alot of seat time. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the comments.

I had been wanting to post about this but decided to wait until we closed on it.

Congratulations! There's nothing like the joys of home ownership. Take the word "joys" any way you like, the good and the bad. I wouldn't trade mine for the world!
I started the JOY of painting last night. I hate painting. Luckily for now its just 1 room.

Grats on the new place! with 7 acres you should get alot of seat time. :thThumbsU
I am going to get a lot of seat time. The drive needs smoothed, the grass will always need mowed. I want to regrade the front yard to get rid of some low spots. It's going to be fun.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Nice place. I hear you on painting. We just painted the last room in our house (my son's). Good thing my wife likes to paint, as long as I do the masking.:fing20:

MU

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You gave us much more detailed information on the barn and workshop than you did on the house- glad to see you've got your priorities straight!:sidelaugh

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You gave us much more detailed information on the barn and workshop than you did on the house- glad to see you've got your priorities straight!:sidelaugh
I figured that what would be more sought after here.

If you want more house info:

2400 Sq Ft of living space. The kitchen has a fridge and a full size upright freezer. The Kitchen island is 8'X6'.

The main part of the house is a open floor plan with cathedral ceiling that are 18' to the peak of them.

I plan on routing the downspouts to the cistern so I can water the garden from it.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Our New House

We got my daughter's room painted last night.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah the house has city water.

Currently nothing feeds the cistern. I plan opening it soon to see if there is any water in there.

Big move day is this Saturday.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Moved some more important stuff last night.

The Ford tractor and smoker got brought to their new home.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts