My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of our TO30.

After our F20 stopped running (before I can remember) my grandpa bought 2 non-running 1954 To30's. He worked 2 years on both of them to make it into 1 running TO30. It has been running ever since and has proved to be a reliable tractor. It does its job, in the winter we plow with it, in the fall we brush hog with it with a Pittsburgh brush hog, in the spring we plow with it a MF 2 btm plow and MF disk, during the summer we mow with a 72" Land Pride mower, and also cultivates the garden with a old Ford cultivators, we also use it to plant and harvest potatoes, this year 6 150' rows of potatoes :trink40: Anyways, this year I started painting it to just jazz it up a bit, we have new fenders for it but havent put them on. I want to do a complete restoration on it but it nor I have the time too. ANyways, heres a pic, also the rear 3pt system is off a 135 because my grandpa doesnt like the original setup :trink39:

Sean

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, here is another picture before I painted the hood and front axle, my granpda has been saying something about rebuilding the engine eventually even though it still runs good, wehn we put the new fenders and lights on the back we are going to re-route the whires for the lights so they dont stick out so much.

Sean

·
Junk collector
632 Posts
Nice machine. We had a TO30 when I was growing up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts