My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out our prices on oregon product line replacement parts we are still adding products each day to the oregon catalog i will keep posting in this thread as we get finished with a portion of the catalog...

we have lowered the cost on our replacement Seats check out the price of this by going to the store oregon catagory seats sub cat .

small items normally ship for around $ 6.90 - $ 10.00 depending on weight and destination

larger items such as blades ship by the weight of the blade the bigger the blade the more it weighs same principle applys to tires

and the other bulky items

right now we are working on Air Filters in the oregon catalog and so far we have lawn boy , briggs stratton , echo , green machine , homelite , kawasaki , husqvarna , kubota , air filters completed partial on kohler and honda

as we get these air filters loaded in the store we will keep everyone informed on the status thank you calvin

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
check out our prices on oregon product line replacement parts we are still adding products each day to the oregon catalog i will keep posting in this thread as we get finished with a portion of the catalog...

we have lowered the cost on our replacement Seats check out the price of this by going to the store oregon catagory seats sub cat .

small items normally ship for around $ 6.90 - $ 10.00 depending on weight and destination

larger items such as blades ship by the weight of the blade the bigger the blade the more it weighs same principle applys to tires

and the other bulky items

right now we are working on Air Filters in the oregon catalog and so far we have lawn boy , briggs stratton , echo , green machine , homelite , kawasaki , husqvarna , kubota , air filters completed partial on kohler and honda

as we get these air filters loaded in the store we will keep everyone informed on the status thank you calvin
Honda Completed as of this morning we also have air filters available in the 5 pack you will notice this on some of the air filters it will save if you get the 5 pack instead of individual filters

thanks

calvin next update will be wednesday

1 - 2 of 2 Posts