My Tractor Forum banner

Ordered in May. My gooseneck has finally arrived.

780 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Waltmart
As the title states, I ordered my gooseneck in May, and due to the supply chain shortages, and lack of labor force, or whatever the delays are, it took me five months to finally get it. I'm SO glad I went with a Diamond C. I pulled this thing from Spencer Indiana, all the way back to the U.P., and this thing tracked perfectly, and the fit and finish is far better than my other P.J. junk. That engineered neck is strong as heck, and weighs a lot less than a traditional I-beam neck as well. Now I've got to move all of my snow stuff from IL up here. So, I've got quite a few more trips to make yet.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Sweet, wonder how many more 322's I'd have to buy to load that out front to back??
That is sweet and you have the truck to pull it. I'm jealous.:cool:
Thank you. I've got quite a few trucks that will pull that. But this one is my D.D. I actually should have used one of my diesels. Then I'd have probably gotten more than ten miles to the gallon LOL.
That is sweet and you have the truck to pull it. I'm jealous.:cool:
  • Haha
Reactions: RoyM and bontai Joe
Congrsats on a nice trailer and getting outta Illinois, Did the same thing 5 yrs ago and haven't looked back yet, ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS ON BOTH COUNTS, Besafe
As the title states, I ordered my gooseneck in May, and due to the supply chain shortages, and lack of labor force, or whatever the delays are, it took me five months to finally get it. I'm SO glad I went with a Diamond C. I pulled this thing from Spencer Indiana, all the way back to the U.P., and this thing tracked perfectly, and the fit and finish is far better than my other P.J. junk. That engineered neck is strong as heck, and weighs a lot less than a traditional I-beam neck as well. Now I've got to move all of my snow stuff from IL up here. So, I've got quite a few more trips to make yet.
Reactions: Just Jeff
Thank you, ON BOTH COUNTS!!! LOL. Where did you move from in IL, and where did you go to? I'm happy with my land, and I'm happy with my house etc...but most of all, I'm glad that I lowered my property tax bill by 5K!:D
Congrsats on a nice trailer and getting outta Illinois, Did the same thing 5 yrs ago and haven't looked back yet, ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS ON BOTH COUNTS, Besafe
Just out side of Bloomington, west 12 miles, N find myself in the Maniteee National Forest, 100 miles south of the bridge, Upper Lower
Thank you, ON BOTH COUNTS!!! LOL. Where did you move from in IL, and where did you go to? I'm happy with my land, and I'm happy with my house etc...but most of all, I'm glad that I lowered my property tax bill by 5K!:D
Reactions: Just Jeff
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.