My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be optioning-out my 140 H-3 this summer, and probably spending quite a bit of cash to do it. The current fender pan is pretty beat up, with quite a few cracks near the back, and one of the front iso. holes being almost torn off. I have been thinking about, if or when I repaint the 140, putting a 300 series gas tank and fenders on it. I like the hydro ports being as exposed as they are, but if I just have a 3-pt hooked up all the time, I wouldn't mind the hydro ports being hidden like on the 300s. (Does anyone have a pic of them installed on a tractor?). It would be nice to have the second gas tank too, in case I ever feel like taking out the front one to put more stuff under the hood. I also have been thinking about replacing a few of the wires and the battery, and adding an integrated trickle-charger into the system so I can just plug it in and keep the battery topped off when not in use. I believe I will be ordering a few things from Alz Welding, such as a front weight bracket/brush guard, a Z3-pt, and a Load-lifter. Also a sleeve-2" receiver from HH. Lights and more may come later, but I really want to get this machine to be more usable, as I can't do much with it other than haul a trailer or disc the riding pen. Any opinions are welcome.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts